HDR Digital Landscape Photography Courses
Full Day One to One for ambitious landscape photographers – R1500 Per Person, including an overnight stay, without meals
Please e-mail me for dates.
Location: Prince Albert
My one-to-one tuition will show how to make pictures from photos.
“I want people to leave feeling the passion I have for making pictures and translate that into real results they would be happy to put on their walls at home.”
What you will learn
- Improve your digital landscape photography by taking creative photographs that really capture the moment
- Know what works well when photographing HDR landscapes
- Be able to undertake image fixes and photo stitching using Lightroom, Photomatix and Color Efex Pro
Materials and Equiment
- Your own digital SLR camera and its instruction manual
- A good supply of memory
- A good lens
- A tripod
- Notebook with Lightroom, Photomatix and Color Efex Pro installed.
- Tuition from sunrise to sunset (8 hours).
- Transport to and from all locations
- Not included are any accommodation, food and personal accident insurance